Gooru Tip - Maximize the video player and adjust video quality for optimal viewing!
With a recent update, Gmail users are now able to personalize their account with custom themes. This feature makes it easy to upload images to serve as a background for your Gmail account. We think this is a fun update that a lot of people have requested, making Gmail much more personal. Take a look at the video to learn how to customize your Gmail in a few, quick steps.
1. Click on the gear on the right side of your Gmail page and select themes.
2. Scroll down to Custom Themes and select from Light or Dark.
- Light will highlight everything in your Gmail interface with a gray background, preventing your image from completely showing up.
- Dark will make your image blend blend in more seamlessly with your interface, but it might be more difficult to read depending on your image.
3. Choose an image from your computer, the internet, or one that Google has provided.
Don’t forget to leave us a message in the comments section below if you have any questions or ideas for new videos. Thanks!