Gooru Tip - Maximize the video player and adjust video quality for optimal viewing!
- Go to the More dropdown in the top right
- Click print
- You’ll have two options – print or save as .pdf
- You’ll have multiple formatting options, including the orientation of the calendar (portrait or landscape)
- You can show or not show events that you have declined
- You can choose black and white if you are printing in black and white, for better contrast
- Hit print or save as .pdf and you’re done!
I know this was a big request a couple of years ago, because there wasn’t a really easy way to print Google Calendars. Luckily it’s this easy now.
As always, leave us a message in the comments section below if you have any questions or ideas for new videos. Thanks!