Gooru Tip - Maximize the video player and adjust video quality for optimal viewing!
Today’s video is about an extremely helpful Google Chrome Extension called Watch Doc. With this extension, you will be notified any time someone edits a Google Doc that you share with them. Many people have asked if Google Docs comes with this functionality. Though the native Google Docs does not alert you when someone edits a Doc, Watch Doc does a good job of adding this functionality as a third-party app. I think this is one of the more useful Chrome Extensions and I think you’ll find it to be very helpful.
Things to know about Watch Doc
- You can find Watch Doc in the Chrome Web Store.
- Once you download it, you will see the icon pop up on the top right of your Chrome page
- If you click on the Watch Doc Icon, it will show you a list of all of the recent edits to the Documents that you are shared with you
- When someone edits a Doc, you will be notified on the bottom right side of your screen
- You can change settings to remove the desktop notifications, and you can also choose which types of documents you want to be alerted about