Gooru Tip - Maximize the video player and adjust video quality for optimal viewing!
2-Step Verification is one of our favorite security tools for Google Apps. However, until recently it could only be implemented at the user level. A new Google Apps update allows administrators to enforce 2-Step Verification for their users.
The process isn’t perfect yet, and we still think it could use some work, but this feature is still great for those seeking even more security. Watch the video to learn how to enforce 2-Step Verification!
1. First make sure that all of your users are in enrolled in 2-Step Verification.
- While in the Google Apps control panel, click on the reports tab and select Additional Reports.
- Scroll down to 2-Step Verification Enrollment Report and click Download.
- Make sure all users are enrolled.
2. To enforce 2-Step Verification, click on the Settings tab in the Google Apps control panel.
- Click Security from the bar on the left side of your screen.
- From here you can select your entire organization, or individual org units, to set up the 2-Step Verification.
- Click Turn on enforcement.
Let us know in the comments section below if you like 2-Step Verification! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you have any questions or ideas for new videos.