Gooru Tip - Maximize the video player and adjust video quality for optimal viewing!
In this video I show you how to customize the text density and spacing of your Gmail layout to fit your personal preference. This is a helpful tool because some people prefer a more compact look than the default setting provided by Google.
1. With your Gmail page open, click on the gear on the right side
2. You will notice three different settings in the drop down bar:
- Comfortable: default setting provided by Google, ample spacing between text and horizontal lines
- Cozy: similar to the old Gmail layout, more text density and slightly less spacing between lines
- Compact: extremely tight layout, great setting for smaller screens
What setting do you prefer? Let us know in the comments section below, as well as any questions or ideas you may have for a new video. Thanks!