Gooru Tip - Maximize the video player and adjust video quality for optimal viewing!
Have you ever used the Google Apps Marketplace? There are a lot of great 3rd-party solutions that extend and enhance Google Apps. They almost all offer free trials too, so it’s definitely worth checking out.
1. To reach the Google Apps Marketplace:
- Click the More drop down bar from the very top of your Google Apps page.
- Scroll down and select Find more apps.
- You can also reach this page at google.com/enterprise/marketplace.
- On the left you will notice two sections titled Products and Professional Services.
- Products includes actual software you can download to integrate with Google Apps, while Professional Services puts you in contact with companies for assistance with Google Apps.
- For the purposes of this video we are going to focus on the Product side.
- The rest of the page is organized into separate sections such as Top Installs, Top New Apps, Try Popular and Notable Apps, and Staff Picks.
2. At the top of the page, type in “setting sharing policies” in the search bar and select DomainWatch from BetterCloud.
- On this page you can find out more about the product through a description, reviews, and information about the vendor.
- On the right-hand side of the page, make sure the vendor displays the Truste icon, ensuring privacy certification.
- To add this product to your Google Apps account, simply click the Add it Now icon at the top-right corner of the product page.
- After entering your account information, you will be asked to verify a list of data access requirements relevant to the product.
- Click Allow and you will be directed to the control panel of the product.
If you are looking for an application to perform a specific task, be sure to leave us a message in the comments section below and we’ll give you our recommendation. Also, if you have any questions or ideas for a new video, leave us a message below.