Gooru Tip - Maximize the video player and adjust video quality for optimal viewing!
This is a tutorial video on how to create a contact group in Gmail. When you create a contact group, you can simply type the name of the group and it your mail will be sent to all of the members in that group. It is a great feature of Gmail that all users should take advantage of.
How to Create Contact Group
1. Click on the Mail scroll-down menu icon on the top left of your Gmail inbox
2. Click Contacts
3. Put a check in the box next to the names you’d like to add to your contact group
4. Go to the top of the list and click on the group icon
5. Now you can either create a new group or add to existing group
6. Your group will then show up under my contact on the left side of your screen
How to use Contact Group
1. Compose email
2. Instead of typing someone’s email address, type in the name of the group you want to send it to
3. Gmail will automatically generate the email addresses in that group